Experience Peace of Mind
Offering both Traditional and Memory Support, assisted living at the Renaissance is designed for older adults who are no longer able to manage to live on their own without support.
Residents enjoy a safe, comfortable home that promotes independence and provides individualized personal care services when they need them. Families experience peace of mind knowing that 24-hour assistance is available for dressing, bathing, meals, mobility, and hygiene. A variety of life enrichment opportunities provide reassurance that your loved one is enjoying meaningful pastimes and new friendships, supported by caring and dedicated staff members.
Designed with comfort and safety in mind, our state-of-the-art apartments feature a contemporary design offering beautiful views of our lakes, surrounding landscape gardens, and wildlife. All apartments showcase high ceilings and natural light. One- and two-bedroom suites are available, as well as studio apartments. And all include an attached kitchenette.
Common spaces include contemporary living and dining spaces, including a pub, library, game room, courtyards, and an indoor/outdoor fireplace. All are designed to create opportunities for residents to engage and socialize with each other.
Features and Services
- Contemporary design with high ceilings and lots of natural light
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, as well as studio apartments
- Kitchenettes in all units
- 24-hour security
- Scenic views of surrounding landscape, gardens, and ponds
- Inviting Dining options, including an indoor pub
- Healthy meal options
- Courtyard with indoor/outdoor fireplace
- 24-hour assistance is available to help with activities of daily living
- Life Enrichment opportunities to enjoy meaningful pastimes and help build new friendships
- Fitness Center
- Full-service salon
- Library and Game Room
- Housekeeping and Laundry services
- Basic cable and wi-fi
- Medication Management
And as a not-for-profit organization, the Renaissance offers the promise of care for the life of our residents.
Call 440.235.7100 to schedule a personal tour.